Welding technology usedWe are principally specialized in the welding of parts and components of railway vehicles and metal structures of switch cabinets. In addition to that we are capable of making any other weldments from standard materials according to customer’s drawings.
We are holders of a valid Quality Management System Certificate according to ČSN EN ISO 9001:2009 and ČSN EN ISO 3834-2:2006. We were granted the Supplier Qualification Certificate in the sense of the Czech Railways Regulation ČD V6/2 as well as the certificate according to DIN EN 15085-2.
Please see the certification section for more details.
What we offer
- semi-automatic welding of carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminium and alloys (methods 131, 135, 141),
- stud welding - bolts, nuts, connectors (methods 783, 786),
- resistance spot welding (method 21).
- copper soldering (method 912),
- bonding of metal and non-metal materials.
Submit your inquiry
- Welding supervisor qualified according to ČSN EN ISO 14731:
- 1 x EWE - European Welding Engineer
- 4 x IWT - International Welding Technologist
- 4 x IWS - International Welding Specialist
- 4 x OOZ-S - person qualified in accordance with Czech Railways Regulation V 95/5
- Welding personnel (welders, soldering operators) qualified according to:
- ČSN 050705 - operator´s training, basic training courses and exams
- ČSN EN ISO 9606-1, 9606-2 (former ČSN EN 287-1, 287-2) – methods 131, 135, 141
- ČSN EN ISO 14732 (former ČSN EN 1418) – methods 21, 783, 786
- ČSN EN ISO 13585 – method 912
NON-DESTRUCTIVE WELD TESTING
- Inspection experts qualified according to Std 101 APC and ČSN EN ISO 9712:
- 7 x visual inspection (VT), class 1 + 2
- 3 x - testing by capillary method (PT), class 1 + 2
- 1 x - testing by magnetic powder method (MT), class 1 + 2
- 2 x EAS - European Adhesive Specialist
For more details regarding certificates held by our employees please visit the section titled Certification.